The Medipsy ADHD Clinic
The Medipsy ADHD Clinic provides services to children, adolescents and adults with an attention deficit disorder (ADD) with / without hyperactivity (ADHD). Our services include diagnostic assessments, as well as the development and implementation of a personalized intervention plan. This intervention plan may include psychological or neuropsychological services, specialized coaching and psycho-education, remedial teaching, vocational guidance, or psychotherapy.
Our team includes psychologists, neuropsychologists, and guidance counselors, as well as paraprofessionals such as coaches specialized in ADHD.
Medipsy Psychological Services
The Medipsy team offers a wealth of clinical services, including :
- Psychology, neuropsychology, psychotherapy, sexology
- Individual psychotherapy (for children, adolescents and adults), couples' therapy, family therapy, and sex therapy
- Psychological testing, assessments of mental disorders, personality assessments, IQ testing
- Cyberpsychology and virtual reality for the treatment of anxiety disorders
- Psychological and neuropsychological evaluations for dyslexia, learning disorders, behavior problems in children, memory problems or other cognitive disorders in adults and seniors
- and much more...
A few videos to help you find your way:
DID YOU KNOW?
Medipsy also has a Phobia Clinic that offers treatments of phobias and other anxiety disorders using virtual reality (cyberpsychology). We also offer other services to children, adolescents, and adults, including psychological assessments, neuropsychological assessments, psychotherapy, and more.